Right to cancel
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Instructions for Cancellation
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 100 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 100 days from the day of cancellation,
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery;
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and they are delivered separately.
In order to make use of your right of cancellation, you must inform us (WATCHPEOPLE GmbH, Porschestr. 1, 97230 Estenfeld, Germany, Tel: +49 (0) 9305-98986230, Fax: +49 (0) 9305-9898986232, E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this Agreement, we shall refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You carry the costs of the return shipment of the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or extinction
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
(If you wish to cancel this contract, please complete and submit this form)
- To WATCHPEOPLE GmbH, Porschestr. 1, 97230 Estenfeld, Germany, Fax: +49 (0) 9305-98986232, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) cancel my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) /for the supply of the following service (*),
-Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
-Name of consumer(s)
-Address of consumer(s)
-Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate